Ayanna is a Digital Content Producer & Social Media Manager with PR and Production background. Celebrity and Major Network experience with E! NBCUNIVERSAL, Steve Harvey, Sony Pictures, and more. Ayanna is currently Director of Digital Marketing and Social Media Partnerships at PopSocial Agency.
- A brand marketing expert with experience in developing go-to-market strategies, writing briefs, and hands-on management of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experienced in conceptualizing and overseeing the execution and end-to-end production process for brand-focused marketing campaigns.
- Digital Editor producing and shooting original content.
- Ayanna is an Adjunct Professor lecturing Business, Digital Marketing, Branding, Advertising, Publicity, Social Media Strategies and more.
- Ayanna has a Masters Degree in Business Administration and has completed Digital Editing courses in Adobe Premiere and AVID from Santa Monica College’s Entertainment Studies in conjunction with PromaxBDA and Promo Pathway.
DIGITAL MARKETING, SOCIAL MEDIA & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Social Media Manager E! People’s Choice Awards 18′
As the People’s Choice Awards Social Media Manager, partnered with key stakeholders on the digital marketing team as well as the head of E!’s live events in championing the People’s Choice Awards social
- Led and directly managed social media for the People’s Choice Awards brand and overall People’s Choice Awards social strategy across the E! organization
- Managed digital production and oversee delivery of assets, with primary focus on dynamic display, rich media, and paid social creative types
- Partnered collaboratively across multiple in-house teams (Strategy, Creative, PR, etc.) to champion social-first ideas and execute integrated activations, events, and strategies
- Led communications during the project life-cycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production and Affiliate Network Marketing were aligned
- Integrated with E! News and E! Entertainment (and other NBCU partners) social teams for holistic People’s Choice Awards approach
Social Media & Digital Content Producer Steve Harvey
18 million combined social media following.
- Shooting, editing and producing content for social channels.
- Manage strategic partnership activations, including implementation, with Steve TV, Family Feud, Celebrity Family Feud, and Little Big Shots
- Social Media Calendar Management
Ayanna was formerly Head of West Coast Business Development at Corbis (Bill Gates owned) and was responsible for Multi-Million Dollar sales targets with major entertainment, advertising agencies, digital, publishing and commercial clients such as Netflix, Amazon, Nike, Microsoft, Yahoo! CBS, FOX, Paramount, Sony, Universal, NBC, ABC, Warner Bros.,Variety (PMC), 72 & Sunny., TMZ, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and more.
PUBLICITY & PRODUCTION
Ayanna has successfully pitched and placed reality TV show with a major studio resulting in a development contract. Produced creative media content with Oscar Nominated talent such as Hale Berry, Taraji P. Henson, and others. Developed PR strategies and manages the execution of publicity plans through pre-launch, launch, and post-launch phases.
Ayanna also consults with House of Publicity, a boutique agency representing entertainment clients on new business development, PR, social media, marketing, and sales initiatives. Ayanna’s specialties include evaluating entertainment/media partnerships, managing the relationships at major entertainment/production studios, talent agencies, PR/media agencies & global licensing agencies and more. Leveraging business relationships in entertainment /media industries to create partnerships between brands, movies, television, digital media, etc.
Early in Ayanna’s career at Sony Pictures Studios Ayanna was promoted from Legal Assistant to Manager of Business & Legal Affairs by the SVP & General Counsel of Business & Legal Affairs. The SVP & General Counsel selected to promote Ayanna instead of hiring a Junior Attorney as a result of her capabilities. Ayanna’s primary client groups were: Global Marketing Partnerships, Product Placement, Consumer Licensing & More. Ayanna has a proven success record working with Multi-Billion Dollar global brands such as Coke, Burger King, France Quick, Proctor & Gamble, General Mills, Kellogg’s, Frito Lay, Kraft, Pepsi and countless other brands and agencies. Successfully drafted & negotiated agreements in connection with the following theatrical motion pictures: The “Spider-Man” franchise, The “Men In Black” franchise, “Casino Royale,” (Bond Franchise) to name a few.
Ayanna is the Co-President of the Black Public Relations Society, Los Angeles Chapter (BPRS-LA)
Ayanna also serves on the Board of Directors of the National Black MBA Association, Los Angeles Chapter as Co-Director of Corporate Partnerships.
Ayanna previously served on the BookEnds Board of Directors and Silent Auction Chair from 2008-2012